8.24.2015

The Sixes

I used to do this thing called My Sixes once a week.  So, here is a Blast from the past...... 

Six things I could live without, but really wouldn’t want to:
Flat iron for my hair
Make up
Internet
Tivo
phone
Flip Flops

Six movies I’ve never seen before:
Star Wars....close your mouth, it's ok
Braveheart
Mission Impossible...any of them
Psycho
The Godfather Series
Scarface

Six of my pet peeves:
Hearing someone crunch chips
People who do not move when an ambulance is coming
The sound wrappers make when people crinkle them
When people think I mean something I don't and they want let me explain what I do mean
Stains on my shirt even when I am so careful when I eat

Six things I really love doing:
Playing games with my kids
Blogging/writing
Reading
Shopping
Having my hair done
Did I mention shopping!?!?!

Six things I was into as a kid:
Barbies
Strawberry short cake
Slip N Slide
My little pony
Coloring
Reading

Six things I was into as a teenager:
Music
Writing
Tanning
Football games
New Kids on the Block
Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment